Sunday, August 28, 2005

WTF is going on!?


Sunday's are always a pain for me, I get so fucking emotional about life and pretty much everything. I don't understand why; I sense all this bullshit from the world. I have changed a lot, as I grow older things just get more confusing.

1. All governments are fucked up and influenced by Religion
2. Religion is just a bunch of bullshit
3. There is no logical God
4. There is nothing we can do about 1, 2 and 3

But religion is the Bad motherfucker of them all

I've grown up with these things. My primal intelligence always told me to doubt; but my social side always told me to follow. The rest of the world just follows and respect their unreal gods with hope of a better place after death.
Nobody wants to be against a large group of people, you end up being alone or with a limited group of people who are similar to you in only those ways.
I remember being a child in church, and having these urges to interrupt the priest and tell him to SHUT THA FUCK UP. I would imagine myself doing it haha. Church was all about saying the right things at the right time and knowing all the songs.

I could go on forever but I wont. I'll leave you (my imaginary friend) with these quotes about what was said.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."
- Susan B. Anthony

"Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got."
- Janis Joplin

"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god? Every time we go to church, we're just making him madder and madder." (this one's my fav)
- Homer J. Simpson

No comments: